Monday, November 25, 2019

Digital art infused in tea



Inspired by the visit to EN Tea House at TeamLab Borderless in Odaiba, as well as recent events in life.


I
Digital art infused tea.
A crossover
between the modern and the old.
Ambivalence.

Tea is served.
And the flowers start blooming.
So pretty!

Attracted by its beauty
I drink in the projection

II
Digital art infused tea.
A crossover
like never before.
Curious.

What happens when you move the chawan to the side?
What happens when you lift the chawan?
What happens when you drink it all?

I lift the chawan and
I sip the tea.

One sip.
Two sips.
Three sips.


III
Digital art infused tea.
Where does one end
and the other begin?
Unstoppable.

The branches are waving,
the aroma of the tea wafting.
Attracted by the four dimensional experience
I gulp down the tea.

One gulp.
Two gulps.
Three gulps.

One petal.
Two petals.
Three petals.

Flower petals scatter
Leaves fall
The projection disperses
Leaving nothing behind
Empty.

Am I not supposed to drink the tea?
Too late
as I looked into the chawan.
Empty.

It is all a projection
and I do not like green tea
But why is my heart attracted to
digital art infused tea?

No comments: