Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Crossroad

I stand facing the crossroad,
unsure if I should leave you behind,
or follow behind you.

going to newfoundland,
has always been what I wanted.
Now I stand facing the crossroad,
unsure if that's true.

Doubts start flooding my mind.
I don't know if I should do this,
to you who has supported me all along.
I don't know how much it'd hurt you,
I don't know how much lost you have to feel,
I don't know if I'd ever see you again.

All I know is
no matter how much I benefit from my choice,
it'd never make up for how much you grieved over it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there icy... :-D I decided to drop by and check your work... :-D Great job, dear, keep it up. Well, i'm kinda procrastinating here...so, I better be off, cya around, girl. Btw, how's your novel progressing?

Feel free to drop by my blog and share your view with me if you want. :-D

http://cleffairy.wordpress.com